Aviation Safety-Quality Assurance Solution
Safety-Quality Assurance Solution allows aviation service providers all necessary tools to advance their ICAO SMS implementations toward complete compliance. You will realize considerable time and labor saving benefits by having the best aviation SMS tools erasing repetitive work.
Safety-Quality Assurance Solution builds on the features of Hazard Reporting Solution and Risk Management Solution.
Designed Specifically For Aviation Industry ICAO SMS Requirements
This solution includes advanced quality assurance and training management modules; therefore, both safety and quality management personnel will find value in this solution.
These are certainly the best aviation safety software tools on the market. And these SMS tools are backed by a stellar and highly responsive tech support team.
SMS Pro was designed specifically for the aviation industry. This ensures valid and flexible workflows for many types of operations.
Finally, this is not an auditing tool jerry-rigged to be an aviation SMS tool. This is a complete aviation SMS software solution built only for aviation service providers and not meant to please other industries, like chemical, auto or energy companies.
Benefits of Safety-Quality Assurance Solution
- More than 40 modules
- World class support -- response guaranteed within 24 hours (often a couple hours)
- Offline and online auditing tools
- Configurable audit checklists, audit scheduling and automated reminders
- Advanced data analysis and trending capabilities
- Expiring training notification, scheduling and documentation
- Complete online video training library.
- Includes SMS Pro's highly responsive tech support team.
- Highly configurable
- Turn off unwanted modules
- Full-time safety managers
- Aviation companies with quality assurance departments
- Companies wanting to demonstrate SMS compliance to clients
- Medium-to-large- size operations with out-dated SMS software tools
- Operators needing EASA ECCAIRS Regulation (EU) 376/2014 mandatory report management
- Operators demanding the best aviation safety software
Satisfying SMS Compliance
By phase four of your SMS implementation, you are expected to have:
- Hazard reporting processes;
- Reactive risk management processes;
- Proactive and predictive risk management processes;
- Developed key safety performance indicators (KPIs or SPIs);
- Established goals and safety performance objectives;
- Processes that demonstrate continuous improvement;
- Training processes for phases two through four;
- Safety communication processes; and
- Documentation, lots of documentation.
Process to Implement Safety-Quality Assurance Solution
Your dedicated safety portal is ready for your SMS Admins within two days after payment.
Two weeks is commonly needed to prepare your safety portal before the rest of the company begins using the system. Step-by-step instructions are included. Video training library assists in commonly asked questions.
Initial common tasks for SMS Admins include:
- Providing us a list of users to import;
- Become familiar with safety-quality product features;
- Prepare an initial SMS training program for users (using our videos, of course);
- Entering policies and procedures;
- Customizing the classification schemes;
- Adding audit checklists; and
- Entering "duties & responsibilities of key safety personnel."
Included Safety-Quality Assurance Modules
These modules allow safety and quality assurance managers to professionally implement and manage the best SMS programs.
Safety and quality teams save considerable time and energy taking their organization to the road to SMS compliance. All four ICAO pillars can be easily managed using this suite of aviation SMS modules.